WELLNESS AND TREATMENT CENTER
The nearly 30,000 square foot Van and Joe Mabee Wellness and Treatment Center, situated on 7 acres, will provide a temporary home for up to 500 animals awaiting their homes. The facility will also serve as a venue for education and resource opportunities for our community. Public programs such as low cost spay/neuter, vaccinations, obedience classes, pet therapy, senior programs, school and summer reading programs, puppy play classes, and pet walking/jogging path will be available.
You can change the future for Midland’s pets. Make a donation today to help build a Center for dog and cat health and wellness.
THE WELLNESS AND TREATMENT CENTER WILL GIVE US THE ABILITY TO ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Eliminate unnecessary euthanizations of healthy, adoptable dogs and cats
2. Provide a loving environment for dogs and cats while waiting to be adopted
3. Create a learning environment for our community about pet care and health
4. Reduce the spread of unnecessary illness and disease through education and vaccination clinics
5. Connect people to resources through community outreach
6. Provide in-house veterinary care for adoptable dogs and cats
7. Provide a low cost spay/neuter program
8. More pets saved!