Outside the Adoption Center, you can also help out and volunteer at our special events. We can always use the extra help!
MHC hosts many events out in the community -- to provide service, raise funds or educate.
- Shot & Chip Clinic Volunteer. Join our mixed team of vets, staff and volunteers at one of our clinics and ensure that Midland's pets are safe from disease! We see hundreds of pets at these clinics and we could really use extra hands. And, yes, you may get to hold puppies and kittens.
- Yappy Hours @ the Beer Garden Volunteer. Sign up to volunteer at a microchip clinic in a fun setting!
- Event Volunteer. Help us promote pet adoption as well as to create awareness for MHC and our programs! If you like talking to people, join us at one of our booths.
We host annual events that bring in important funds for our operations. You can help with organizing, planning, or sign up to volunteer on the day of the event.
- Hot Dog Run Volunteer - June 2019 - Learn more about Hot Dog Run here.
- Furr Ball Volunteer - September 2019 - Learn more about Furr Ball here.
- National Adoption Weekend - September & November
Want to Volunteer?
If you want to inquire about volunteer opportunities, reach out to Heather Burrus, Volunteer Coordinator at Volunteer@midlandhumane.org